[SciPy-Dev] Is it true that scipy.linalg is always compiled with BLAS/LAPACK support?

Robert Sare robertmsare at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 19:05:02 EST 2017

numpy.show_config() should print out the LA library paths for your
installed version of numpy.

Or you can use ldd to check what libraries are linked against numpy object
files like

$ ldd /<path-to-site-packages>/numpy/core/_dotblas.so

$ ldd /<path_to_site-packages>/numpy/core/multiarray.so

Best,
Rob