[SciPy-Dev] Failing PR with time-out on CircleCI Sphinx document generation

Blair Azzopardi blairuk+scipydev at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:35:34 EDT 2017

Yes that seemed to be it. There's some boilerplate documentation that runs
against all distributions. It's not clear how one can turn off a particular
section for a single distribution. I wasn't able to pin down exactly where
it was slowing down but your CDF idea seemed likely. In any case, I updated
the distribution example parameters and it seems to have resolved itself.
Thanks.