[SciPy-Dev] Dev suggestion: expand signal.slepian functions (Virginia Frey)

Virginia Frey virginia.m.frey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:47:33 EDT 2018

Hey,

Thanks, I didn't see that. This is actually exactly what I wanted, so
that's great! In my work I normalise the DPSS by their area because I
need them all to have the same integrated spectral weight. I'll have
another look at the multitaper technique and maybe I'll come across a
different form of modulation there, in which case I'd let you know.

Thanks again,

Virginia