[SciPy-Dev] LinearOperator and new solver

Matteo Ravasi matteoravasi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 01:34:21 EST 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Will have a go and add a link to PyLops in documentation. Is the ‘See Also’ the most appropriate place or maybe in the ‘Notes’? Generally I see that See Also has proper links to other routines in the module (or other modules) but I don’t think you want to make pylops a dependency of scipy so I’m not sure the link would work fine? And I will also try out eigs on one of my operator a add a small section in the ARPARK tutorial :)

To the solver, I see the point but since you would consider it, I will get in touch with the authors and see how they feel about changing license :)

Thank you!
iMR