[SciPy-Dev] Contributing to SciPy through GSoC

Tyler Reddy tyler.je.reddy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:39:49 EST 2018

It is perhaps worth noting that I have written a low-level (Cython) Slerp
function in https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8069. There was no real
intention to make that a standalone user-facing function, but if things do
move forward with rotation-related development, worth keeping in mind that
we have some pretty well-working source code for that particular routine.
Even if the referenced PR doesn't get merged some day, could always
cannibalize _slerp from there as a starting point.