[SciPy-Dev] Numba as a dependency for SciPy?

Mark Mikofski bwana.marko at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 13:43:14 EST 2018

Hi all, there's another benchmark by Will Holmgren of jitting brentq here https://github.com/wholmgren/ivnumba and cythonizing scipy.optimizing.zeros here https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8431 but I wonder if I should keep working on this? I believe for looping a lot of speed up can quickly come from numpy. Also I think cython and numba are both optimized to work with numpy ufuncs.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Juan Luis Cano<juanlu001 at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
SciPy-Dev mailing list
SciPy-Dev at python.org