[SciPy-Dev] GSOC 2018 [Proposal Feedback]

Aditya Bharti adibhar97 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:05:12 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Goal of this email: To ask for feedback on the draft proposal for GSOC 2018

I am an undergraduate researcher in Computer Vision interested in
contributing to scipy's Rotation Formalism in 3 Dimensions project idea as
part of GSOC 2018.

I've made some contributions to scipy and have drafted a proposal here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UriyLABwgjUcYfBofSr4hqAnLzblJ71pkzm7i26O8ws/edit?usp=sharing>.
[1]

It includes my contact information, code samples, project timeline, and an
introduction about myself. I went through the proposal guidelines on the
website and think I covered all my bases.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this as it will help me in
making a strong application.

Thank you,
Aditya Bharti

[1]: