[SciPy-Dev] Fast Walsh–Hadamard transform for SciPy ?

Chaman Agrawal chaman.ag at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:41:13 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Reference : Issue #8590 <https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/8590>

I wanted to get started with implementing FWHT so I wanted to ask few
things please help.

1) Will it be good to implement it in FFT pack or it should be in the
signal pack.

2) Can I implement it in C or Cython as I am not familiar with Fortran so I
can not implement it like FFT is implemented.

3) If I can implement it in C or Cython please give me an overview of the
structure for the implementation to help me getting started.

If there is any other suggestion/guidance that I might have forgot to ask
for,please provide it. It would be of great help.

Thankyou,
Chaman