[SciPy-Dev] Attention GSoC student applicants

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:48:19 EDT 2018

Hi,

First of all a big thank you to all of you who submitted an application for
Google Summer of Code 2018 to SciPy! The coming week we will asses all
proposals, and we will interview all students who submitted a complete and
good quality proposal.

One thing I'd like to point out now: the Python Software Foundation
requires you to have submitted a pull request to SciPy. It does not have to
be merged, but if you have not submitted at least one pull request yet,
then I'd suggest to work on one as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Ralf