[SciPy-Dev] to our Season of Docs applicants

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 20:13:28 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

To start with, I want to thank all of you who applied for GSoD! There's a
lot of interest in helping improve SciPy's documentation and web presence,
which is awesome to see. During the application phase, we have interacted
with some of you already, and I will reach out to others over the next few
days. I'm just writing this email to say thank you and to confirm that yes
we did receive your application. Due to the volume of applications, it will
be difficult to reach out personally to all of you (I'll do my best
though!), hence this email.

Really looking forward to what will happen next!

Cheers,
Ralf