[SciPy-Dev] Proposed SciPy 1.4.0 Release Schedule

Tyler Reddy tyler.je.reddy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:49:58 EST 2019

An attempt at building the wheels for the SciPy 1.3.3 release is underway:

https://travis-ci.org/MacPython/scipy-wheels/builds/615811782
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/scipy/scipy-wheels/builds/29063776

If those are successful I will try to get it out soon to address some recent
issues affecting DLL loading and multiprocessing tests.