[SciPy-Dev] Sprints at EuroSciPy

Juan Luis Cano juanlu001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:36:28 EDT 2019

Hi all,

This is a reminder that tomorrow at 10:30 UTC+02 the EuroSciPy sprints will
start. I will organize the volunteers that want to contribute to SciPy but
I am not a core contributor, so if anyone from the projects happens to have
some spare time to answer questions on IRC (which is bridged in
Matrix/Riot) or keep an eye on the issue tracker that would be awesome.

Best!