[SciPy-Dev] Request for Information: How to Contribute?

Alex Sherstinsky alex at superconductive.com
Tue Jun 22 18:24:44 EDT 2021

Dear SciPy-Dev:

I am a new subscriber to this mailing list (I just joined) -- thank you for
accepting me!

I joined this mailing list, because I was interested in making a small
contribution to the project.

Specifically,  I implemented a bootstrap based estimator with an
algorithmically computed optimal number of samples.  The benefit is that
the developer does not have to guess the number of samples (the algorithm
computes it automatically).  Since I could not find an existing  widely
available implementation, I wanted to inquire if I could please submit my
implementation.

Could you please let me know what the process is for contributing?

Thank you very much, and Regards.

Sincerely,
--Alex Sherstinsky (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsherstinsky/)