[Scipy-organizers] Publication and review in SciPy

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:38:05 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,

The link you sent is relevant yet will take a long time to process - there are many ideas out there in that conference.

As for your second remark regarding partnering. Well, you can have a very basic solution with little effort using github and just specifying how to use it properly. The 2013 github publication model combined with the 2012 open review policy may be a good base. From there on you can always build further. Yet first you should have a solid  simple base.

If you wish to test an external partner for publication it is possible to test beforehand by submitting a paper and see how it is handled - I can help here if you have specifics in mind.

Thanks for your fast response.

        Jacob

Sent from my iPhone