[Scipy-organizers] Registration

Jim Ivanoff jivanoff at enthought.com
Wed Apr 2 16:48:59 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Registration pages have been posted and a link placed in the navigation.

The registration backend process is a little bit different form last year, this year we are using Enthought’s PayPal account for payment processing.

I was hoping to get a few organizers to register in a soft launch and provide feedback - if any issues found - before sending out a general announcement about registration being open.

You can pay via a PayPal account, or simply by using a credit card (account optional).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jim