[Scipy-organizers] evvnt - One Question

evvnt - #JoinTheRevolution sales at evvnt.com
Mon Jan 20 05:30:19 EST 2014

Hi Sir or Madam,

I sourced your information on LinkedIn and I wanted to personally introduce you to evvnt as you appear to be engaged in the events industry.

Could you advise if you are responsible for the marketing and distribution of the events managed by your company as I'd like to send over a proposal.

Would you be interested to take a call?

Regards

Richard Green
Founder & CEO
T: + 44 207 323 0450
E: richard at evvnt.com
L: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardgreen

What do we do: http://youtu.be/pqoZ8ge1PH4
Media Pack: http://evvnt.com/conference-exhibition-media-pack-event-marketing
Case Study: http://evvnt.com/2013/03/case-study-ubm-canon/
Testimonial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AhmxrGvDNU

'Quick and easy cost effective way to spread the word about your event on the web' Duncan MacOwan @FESPA

evvnt Ltd :: London Office: 83 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 6RH
Registered in England, No: 8062041 - VAT 135069029

This message, its contents and any attachments are private, confidential and may contain information that is subject to copyright and/or legal privilege. You may not disclose, use or disseminate all or part of this message without our prior written consent. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system..