[Scipy-organizers] Registration - Update Info

Kevin McCullough kmccullough at esri.com
Wed Jun 4 13:14:18 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just completed a registration under order number 0LG72304EH336852J. The paypal account used for payment was also used as the registration name. However, our attendee will be different. Please assist in getting the registration information changed as follows:

Current registrant: Colleen Friis (lic.request at esri.com<mailto:lic.request at esri.com>)

Please change registrant to: Mark Janikas (mjanikas at esri.com<mailto:mjanikas at esri.com> )

Please confirm when this change has been made, and please forward me a copy of the confirmation.

Thanks
Kevin McCullough | Purchasing
Esri | 380 New York St | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA
T 909-793-2853 x3443 | F 909-798-2098
kmccullough at esri.com | esri.com