[Scipy-organizers] organizations of presenters not listed for SciPy 2014?

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:41:43 EDT 2014

Hello Aaron,

For some reasons relating to how the data is laid out this wouldn't be easy
to do.  We don't really have time to do this in the time frame before the
conference even if we wanted to! The information is available by clicking
through to the authors bios.  We hope that this is sufficient.  Thanks for
asking!

Be Well
Anthony
SciPy 2014 Communications Co-Chair