[Scipy-organizers] Question on the sessions

Hyungtae Kim hyungtk at uci.edu
Wed May 13 17:18:49 EDT 2015

Hi SciPy Organizer team,

My name is Hyungtae Kim and I have submitted my proposal to talk sessions for this year. I was hoping that either talk or poster session would be fine but I selected my proposal to be talk session. Now I have looked around talks and posters session. I could not find my proposal. So I would like to ask you if there is a way to have poster session for me. Perhaps you could have a specific reason for this. Then, I would like to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

Submission ID: 219
Submission Title: HyperTab: How would you like your "tab" to be?

Hyungtae Kim