[SciPy-user] debugging weave inline

Michael Sorich mike_sorich at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:50:22 EDT 2002

Thanks for the advice. I was running the code from PythonWin and using
the command line allowed me to access the error messages. I have no idea
how difficult it would be, but it would seem useful to print the error
messages in the IDE (perhaps only when verbose=2).

Cheers

Michael Sorich
PhD Student
School of Pharmaceutical, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences
University of South Australia
Email: michael.sorich at postgrads.unisa.edu.au
           mike_sorich at hotmail.com