[SciPy-user] Installing under Windows - what am I doing wrong?

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 30 07:00:26 EST 2004

>>>>> "BLOCKLEY" == BLOCKLEY Adrian <adrian.blockley at environment.wa.gov.au> writes:

    BLOCKLEY> Now I confess to being a total Python Newbie but it
    BLOCKLEY> seems to me that I need a module named scipy_base but I
    BLOCKLEY> cannot find anything like this.  Any suggestions as to
    BLOCKLEY> what I am doing wrong?

If it's an option for you, you may want to consider using the
enthought edition of python for windows - http://enthought.com/python.
Not only does this have scipy preinstalled, it comes with a lot of
other useful packages for scientific computing and graphics.

JDH