[SciPy-user] Re: Problems Installing SciPy on OS X 10.4.2

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 4 01:49:42 EDT 2005

Thanks for the instructions David.  I wouldn't have been able to
figure out these tricks, but with your information, I'll try to build
Scipy myself this week.
Is anyone (with more skills than me) interested in building a
bdist_mpkg installer, or is it still premature?  (http://
undefined.org/python/py2app.html#bdist-mpkg-documentation)

-Brendan