[SciPy-user] installation on fedora core 4 x86_64

Darren Dale dd55 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 13 12:50:20 EST 2006

Have you created a site.cfg file in your numpy/distutils? This might be all
you need:

[DEFAULT]
library_dirs = /usr/lib:/usr/lib/atlas

I see there is no sample site.cfg file in the numpy distutils directory. It
does exist in scipy-0.3.2, does anyone know why it has been removed?

--
Darren S. Dale, Ph.D.
Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source

dd55 at cornell.edu