[SciPy-user] newbie...info doesn't work...

Devalière Eve-Marie evemariedevaliere at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 4 13:56:06 EST 2006

Hi folks!

Thanks Evan and Dave!
The info for the mailing list helps but I still can't
access the info command...so for now I am trying to
use numarray instead ...
my pythonpath is the following:
 echo $PYTHONPATH
/usr/lib/python2.4:/swan/download/python/SciPy_complete-0.3.2/scipy_core:/usr/include/python2.4/numarray:/usr/lib/python2.4/lib-tk:/swan/download/python/Numeric-24.2:/swan/download/python/Numeric-24.2/Demo:/swan/download/python/SciPy_complete-0.3.2:/swan/download/python/Python-2.4.2

I didn't find any scipy directory under user lib but
when I import it it works fine...
Am I missing smth? (I had installed scipy core only at
first and it wasn't working (well same thing info
wasn't wiorking but import was...) so then I installed
scipy_complete...without any change...

Also, is it worth it to buy the scipy doc?

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Eve