[SciPy-user] optimize.leastsq crashs my interpreter

Jelle Feringa / EZCT Architecture & Design Research jelle.feringa at ezct.net
Fri Jul 7 07:28:42 EDT 2006

Someone out there, who can try it on a windows box?

	Sure Hans,
	I've tried your problem with the scipy/numpy versions compiled for
the 	enthon 1.0.0b3 edition, raises the same problem you've described.

	I'm sorry to say so, but I cannot avoid but to get the feeling that
right now scipy is in a pretty poor state on windows...
	Is it reasonable to assume scipy's win32 binaries are of lesser
quality, compared to Linux?

	By the way, I ran the tests in the scipy.interpolate /test
directory, 	which pass just fine, but interpolate.UnivariateSpline is
crashing 	seriously however...