[SciPy-user] SoC - pymulae

Edin Salković edin.salkovic at gmail.com
Wed May 10 05:36:23 EDT 2006

> Actually, now that I think about, "mathtext" is just about perfect.

You too? This must be contageous ;)

OK. pymulae is dead. Long live mathtext!

After getting feedback (other thread) from John, I think that the best
thing to do, as John pointed out, is to work on existing mathtext
code. "mathtext" may be just about perfect, but mathtext is not :)

Should I change the application for SoC also? If so, can you Robert
(or John) set my application to be editable.

So, again thanks for all the nice names (well...) you guys suggested,
now it's time for real work.