[SciPy-user] signal.lti

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:51:52 EDT 2006

I thought about this over the weekend.  I was wrong about the matrices
not being correct.  The A matrix really is just 0.  So, passing in the
numerator and denominator polynomials does correctly create a system,
you just can't take its step response.

I will play with other systems for now.

Is anyone maintaining this code?  I am going to be using it more the
systems modeling portion of my mechatronics class and I am trying to
convert students from Matlab.  I will also be teaching Dynamic System
Modeling in the spring which is basically transfer functions and
impulse and step responses.  I would be willing to invest some time in
this if no one is doing it.  But if someone already knows the code and
can easily modify it, that would be great.

Ryan