[SciPy-user] Trouble installing on OSX 10.4 Intel

David Andrews irbdavid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:18:20 EDT 2006

Hi John,

I'm looking at the contents of the installer archive, i don't seem to
see an __init_.py in the matplotlib directory, though they do appear
for sub directories of the matplotlib directory (numericx/ etc) -
perhaps its physically missing from the installer?

Conor; as John has noted the lack of an __init__.py in the module
would render it invisible to python, causing the problem we're seein

Cheers,

DAve