[SciPy-user] python/scipy as matlab, using ipython

Edin Salković edin.salkovic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 06:22:56 EDT 2006

Have you tried editing the file python.properties in the scite's
installatio dir?

I'm refering to this part of the file:

if PLAT_WIN
	command.go.*.py=python -u "$(FileNameExt)"
	command.go.subsystem.*.py=0
	command.go.*.pyw=pythonw -u "$(FileNameExt)"
	command.go.subsystem.*.pyw=1
	command.build.SConscript=scons.bat --up .
	command.build.SConstruct=scons.bat .

if PLAT_GTK
	command.go.*.py=python -u $(FileNameExt)
	command.build.SConscript=scons --up .
	command.build.SConstruct=scons .

You can probably set:
command.go.*.py=python -u $(FileNameExt)
command.go.*.py=ipython -i $(FileNameExt)

HTH,
Edin