[SciPy-user] erreur de segmentation

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 5 01:19:36 EDT 2007

Robert VERGNES wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Python linux ( mandriva) each time we use python we have a
> 'erreur de segmentation' .
>
> I read somewhere on teh net that this happened after installation of
> numpy. but I can't really say on the mandriva  config what triggered
> that issue.
>
> Did anybody have a clue about that ?
>
> Thanx
>
> Robert
Hi Robert,

    First, I would strongly advise against turning errors messages in
French: this makes finding info on the net much more difficult.
    Now, you need to give more details: when does this segmentation
fault occurs ? When you launch a simple python shell (unlikely) ? When
you import numpy ?

    cheers,

    David