[SciPy-user] PerformancePython -- comparison with Matlab

Stef Mientki S.Mientki at ru.nl
Thu Apr 12 03:29:14 EDT 2007

lorenzo bolla wrote:
> Dear all,
> I've "expanded" the performance tests by Prabhu Ramachandran
> <http://www.scipy.org/PerformancePython> in
> http://www.scipy.org/PerformancePython with a comparison with matlab.
> for anyone interested, see
> http://lbolla.wordpress.com/2007/04/11/numerical-computing-matlab-vs-pythonnumpyweave/.
>
> it's still a work in progress, but worth seeing by anyone still
> uncertain in switching from matlab to numpy.
Very good job Lorenzo !

Please could you explain one thing to me:
- the contents of your page is very valuable
- the layout of your page is perfect, without clicking I can see every
detail and every image completely
But ...
... when I move my mouse over a graph, ...
... a small version of the graph popups (showing non information at all),
and hiding the large graph underneath :-(

cheers,
Stef

Kamer van Koophandel - handelsregister 41055629  / Netherlands Chamber of Commerce - trade register 41055629