[SciPy-user] How to install SciPy in the most simplest way ?

Trevis Crane t_crane at mrl.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 27 11:44:30 EDT 2007

I just recently decided to the same as you Stef (go from Matlab to
Python).  After going back and forth several times, I finally just
decided to go with the Enthought install.  This was a "one-button"
install procedure and you get everything you'll need to more or less
duplicate Matlab's capabilities.

As mentioned elsewhere, it doesn't always have the absolute latest
version of the various packages included with it, but I decided for my
purposes this wasn't so important.

trevis