[SciPy-user] Testing BOF at scipy'07?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:51:09 EDT 2007

Hi Titus,

I'm not sure if you're on the scipy mailing list, so I'm writing
directly to you.  I've penciled in a testing BOF session for Wednesday
night after the tutorials, and was wondering if you'd be able to
participate.  We all know that you are very involved with testing in
python, and many of us are eager for a good discussion on the topic,
where we think you'd have much to contribute.

The end of the thread is pasted below for reference, the rest of the
conversation (just scheduling details, really) took place on the scipy
user list in case you are curious.  This message is still cc-d to the
list.

Cheers,