[SciPy-user] weave and mingw on win xp sp2 bug?

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 04:17:40 EST 2007

2007/12/29, mani sabri <mani.sabri at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> Yeah, exactly. do you know where is the code responsible for it? I wasn't
> able to find the code for –c option because it does not exist in "-c " form
> in any .py file in weave subdir. May be it is in makefile.in. imho this
> will be solved by putting quotes around the file path.

It must be in Python distutils module, so your chances to fix it this way
are next to zero :(

p.s: numpy.distutils.tests() runs without this problem from the same path.!
> ("C:\program files\Python24….")

That can happen.
Your best shot is using the default location for Python, that is
c:\Python24\ This way, it will work.

Matthieu
--
French PhD student