[SciPy-user] Any image deblurring and wavelets packages?

Ying Wai (Daniel) Fan yfan at emory.edu
Wed Nov 21 09:50:29 EST 2007

Hi All,

I am a graduate student working on image deblurring. Is there any Python
package doing that?
I am also interested in wavelets. The PyWavelets package hasn't been
updated for a year. Is it still being developed? Are there other Python
wavelets packages?

I want to persuade my adviser to switch from Matlab to Scipy. Without an
image deblurring package/toolbox on Scipy, it is hard for him to switch.
I am planning to rewrite some of his old codes in Scipy over the break
and release them to the public. I just want to know if there is already
some image deblurring Python codes out there?

Regards,
Daniel