[SciPy-user] Bayes net question

Karl Young Karl.Young at ucsf.edu
Thu Feb 7 15:19:27 EST 2008

Great, sounds to me like the first question we need to answer then
(should be easy now) is whether the approach should be to just start
porting BNT functionality into the OpenBayes framework, or to first
review the OpenBayes framework in some detail re. whether anyone thinks
we should do any refactoring.