[SciPy-user] Enthought Python Distribution

Travis Vaught travis at enthought.com
Thu Jul 3 17:16:40 EDT 2008

Hey Mark,

You're right.  Pierre has been extremely responsive--a great example
to us all!

Our plan is to have a _minimum _ of two releases per year and your
suggestion of 4 times is fairly likely.  It depends a lot on the
frequency and urgency of updates to underlying libraries.  Any bugs in
the installer itself should prompt urgent correction, so there may be
updates due to this alone.

I'm glad you've found these things useful.  Let me know if you have
any other questions.

Best,

Travis