[SciPy-user] Statistics advise with scipy

didier rano didier.rano at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 22:56:14 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am using the TimeSeries module with scipy for several months. I am very
impressive by this module. It is very easy to use.

I have a problem to filter only relevant data. Sometimes, my data retrieved
are not in good quality (very too high value or very too low value). I've
tried to use median filter, but data could be irrelevant during a long
period. I know that the pattern "strong change in a short time" is not
possible normally. Then, how to filter it correctly ?

You may see the data in
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pF2qPjwUpy_-1m7FbqafDXQ

Thanks

Didier Rano