[SciPy-user] how to build in fftw3 support?

Lin Shao shao at msg.ucsf.edu
Fri May 23 13:21:35 EDT 2008

These all sound a little strange to me, because real-to-complex FFT is
such a common task that it's inconceivable that any backend should
omit it. If some backends indeed don't support it, I think it's fair
to not consider it as a backend candidate for scipy.fftpack.

So far there're only us outsiders guessing what's going on; it'd be
nice if the insiders can speak out.

-lin