[SciPy-user] scipy.signal issues in trak

Tom K. tpk at kraussfamily.org
Sat May 9 09:29:14 EDT 2009

I am happy to submit a patch to firwin for the new highpass, bandpass,
bandstop, and multi-band functionality that I coded up.

But it appears that it may languish in trac like several other submitted
features that have yet to be integrated in scipy.signal.  E.g., fir2,
fftfilt (submitted 5/07 and 1/09 respectively).

Would it be helpful if I tried to integrate some of these and write tests
for them, and then submit a combined patch?