[SciPy-User] maximization functions

Dennis C dcswest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:03:37 EDT 2009

Hello again Robert;

And thanks for that response!  Hope it's not asking for too much "hand
holding," since I don't quite understand it yet, but would you maybe offer
an example of what and how exactly to call from scipy if I have a function
to MAXimize that takes one variable (direct parabolic interpolation)
say between 0 and 1 with a precision of 0.01 up to 100 iterations?

Thanks again,