[SciPy-User] How to create multi-page tiff files with python tools?

Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:14:40 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have a working solution for this based on PIL.
You can either refer to the PIL archive and look for my submitted patch
and/or
download my Priithon package (a python "all inclusive" package geared
to image analysis) that includes the patched PIL (1.1.6) and look in
useful.py for
saveImg() ( saves 3D and 4D arrays into) multipage tif
or
saveImg_8()
or
saveTiffMultipage