[SciPy-User] Central File Exchange for SciPy

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:26:52 EST 2010

I'll put it as BSD.  That way, it will be consistent with the scipy
license.  We will have a git repository with the code for the site, which
will also be BSD.  Anyone who wants to fork it can....Once we throw up a
simple demo, then we'll ask for feedback :>  Version 1 will essentially be a
clone of the django snippets web site.   We can customize it later....

William