[SciPy-User] ide for numpy?

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 07:09:16 EDT 2010

My research uses numpy, scipy, and pyublas for interface to c++ code.  Now
the research phase is ending, and a real project is beginning.  That means
delivering code to other engineers (in other groups).

Convincing them to accept code in this form is going to be an uphill battle.
I'm sure they'd accept matlab code, only because many (recent) engineers
have some familiarity with it.  I do all my development with emacs, but
that's not to everyone's liking.  I think an attraction of matlab is a
decent development environment, things like: click on the name of a vector
in a gui to plot it.

Is there anything I should look at that might offer an IDE for numpy?