[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries: How to define frequency of 15minutes

Georges Schutz georges.schutz at internet.lu
Tue Oct 12 02:59:04 EDT 2010

I found some time to have a look at the virtual environments and this is
a very interesting extension that I did not know yet. Thanks for that
orientation.

Concerning the sandbox I have a problem as scikits.timeseries is linked
against numpy that is installed as binary on my winxp python environment
and compiled using MSVC++. I only use MinGW and do not have MSVC++. Is
there a possibility to overcome this situation? Do I need to rebuild
numpy using MinGW (is this even possible)? What other dependencies will
I encounter?

I apologise for all this problems. Perhaps I should wait until the new
official version of scikits.timeseries comes out.

Georges Schutz