[SciPy-User] installing/compiling scipy module on windows, mingw

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Jan 10 08:39:31 EST 2011

hello...

I need some support from you:

I want to install the scikits.image (http://scikits.appspot.com/image) module on my Windows 7 machine.
As scikits.image doesn't come with an windows installer I have to compile it myself (my first time).

What I got so far is:
1) I got the scikits.image folder downloaded (including the setup.py) to my documentsfolder
2) I got minGW including GCC installed (in C:/minGW) and set the environmental variable for the PATH in windows
3) I installed Cython (newest version)

And how should I proceed now?? How do I check if everything is set correctly and how should I now compile?

pls help me!
thank you a lot

/J
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser