[SciPy-User] installing/compiling scipy module on windows, mingw

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Jan 10 12:12:34 EST 2011

Thank you...
That was pretty easy to install... and seems to work now...
but it seems that always when i think i solved a problem a new one
appears...

no it starts compiling and than it stops with the argument that
cython isn't recognized...I copied the path of cython to PATH but the problem still exists...how can I test if cython is working and if PATH is set correctly? or what do I have to set in the environmental setting?

/j
-------- Original-Nachricht --------