[SciPy-User] Ask Scipy - cannot log in

Joon Ro joonpyro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:56:32 EST 2011

Actually the problem was I never have gotten any activation email from
ask.scipy after account generation.
I just tried different username, and it said check the email to activate
the account, but the email never arrived.
(No spam, nothing)

When I try to log in, "The user is not yet activated." message comes up. I
cannot resend the activation email.

Now I ended up like 3 not activated accounts.
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem, but account/login
problem needs to be fixed for the site to be usable.

I was wondering if there is any administrators of this site?

Thank you,
Joon