[SciPy-User] Problem with win32com and scikits timeseries

Mauro maubriga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:14:03 EST 2011

Matt,
Thanks for your answer. Numpy works now that I have updated my python to 2.7
and my numpy to 1.5.0.
With Python 2.6 and a previous numpy I was not able to import numpy.

I am trying to use Excel as a front end for some code.
I used xlrd in the past, but it will not be enough for what I am trying to
do.
I am actually using VBA to call and execute python code.
I already have a pretty neat demo, but without dates, unfortunately.