[SciPy-User] watershed

Paweł Kwaśniewski pawel.kw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 05:02:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

I looked into the functions you're interested, although I'm not an expert
but as far as I understand it - the watershed_ift() function is implemented
in C, since the _nd_image module is a binary package. If you download the
SciPy source code (http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipy/files/scipy/) you
can find the C source of the function you're interested in the
scipy/ndimage/src/ni_measure.c file. The function is called NI_WatershedIFT.

I hope this helps,

Paweł